Monday, May 16, 2005

International Leadership Institute

Beth and I have been in Singapore for the past 2 weeks attending the ILI Conference at the invitation of Isaac Lim. It's been a grueling schedule but well worth it!

I don't even know where to begin to share the insights we've learned and the impact the Lord has made upon our lives. We've received so much affirmation. Though my body may feel tired from the full schedule (8:30am-9pm), I feel invigorated! I also feel like I have fresh direction for the ministry and for our lives.

Some of the highlights of this trip that I will always treasure are:

Finding new, loving mentors in Isaac and Shirley Lim...worldclass leaders in my opinion.

New friendships we've made with 30 people representing 17 different nations (Myanmar, Nepal, Cambodia, India, Pakistan, Malaysia, Brazil, Nigeria, Indonesia, Singapore, USA, Iran, Isle of Man, Philippines, New Zealand, England, Sri Lanka).

City Harvest Church and getting to meet with Pastor Kong Hee...20,000 members and growing!

I bet we'll be talking about this for years to come. :-)

No comments: