Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Where in the world is Mark?

Some of you who read my blog here might be wondering where I've been. It's been a while since my last post. And you might be wondering what's up?

Well, for the past couple of weeks (3 days after my last post actually), my family and I went on a road trip to New Jersey, New York, and Ohio. It was a blast! I had 5 speaking engagements with 4 churches in those states. I also got to meet up with some friends Beth and I haven't seen in years.

Aside from that, I've been working with a web developer to launch my own website. If you've been in my personal email directory, you probably got a notice from me announcing the launch of the new site.

My plan is to switch over to the new blog over there. I've also been toying with the idea of starting new blogs to cover different and more specific topics. I'm still trying to figure out how and if I want to transfer all the content here onto the new blog. Any suggestions?

The new site at www.markjuane.com or www.DreamBigRevolution.org will have an opt-in form so I can send you some free resources. Chekc it out and let me know what you think ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI PASTOR MARK AND SIS. BETH:

HOW ARE YOU? HOPE U ARE BOTH KEEPING WELL WITH GOD'S GRACE AND
MERCY. NOT SURE IF U STILL USE THIS E-MAIL BUT I THOUGHT I SHOULD AT LEAST
TRY.
JOEMARI MENTIONED THAT U GUYS R BACK AND IN THE PROCESS OF STARTING A
CHURCH, I'VE MET JAMES DELA CRUZ THIS WEEKEND BY CHANCE AFTER AT LEAST
10 YEARS...AND HIS LOOKING FOR A CHURCH, HIS NUMBER IS 416-576-9291 OR
E-MAIL ADDRESS jpdelacr@hotmail.com he is Tita Claire and Tito Mark's
son.

ALL THE BEST AND HOPE TO SEE U AND U'R FAMILY SOON.

BLESSINGS,


Rhona Gali-Higuchi
A Child of GOD
A Mother of Two
A Wife
A Sister
905-450-6525
e-mail: rhonagali@yahoo.com